The world’s leading apparel brands depend on Gerber Technology’s innovative AccuMark® software to design, develop and market their products as quickly and efficiently as possible. Now our dynamic new AccuPlan™ and AccuMark 3D modules take your speed and efficiency to a whole new level.
The next generation of AccuMark software will help you…
Increase your throughput by up to 50%. Create efficient spread and cut plans that fit with your unique production environment. Powerful, but flexible: AccuPlan makes the most of your existing marker library to optimize your workflow while saving labor and material cost.
Cut your development time by two weeks. Save steps and reduce errors using smart patternmaking tools in AccuMark 10.1. Easily communicate design details and information outside of AccuMark using new integration tools with YuniquePLM™.
Reduce your physical samples by up to 50%. By visualizing your samples in AccuMark 3D, you can make design decisions quickly without the time and resources it takes to make sample garment. Instantly make pattern changes and adjust image locations effortlessly on the virtual sample.
The numbers don’t lie, and with numbers like that AccuMark software gives you the ultimate competitive advantage
The world’s most intelligent pattern design, grading, marker making, and production planning software
- Place complex markers automatically using piece placement rules with AccuNest™.
- Share piece and marker information instantly with YuniquePLM™.
- Choose the right file every time using the data preview pane in AccuMark Explorer.
- Drive digital printing with fabric and trim images on pattern pieces.
- Run on the latest operating system, Windows 10
- Add more information to your zip files, including 3D components and measure charts.
- Generate a bill of materials (BOM) from your model files to share with PLM or other non-AccuMark users.
- See a sketch preview of the model to better identify data.
- Easily install AccuMark on a large number of systems with the new silent installation program.
- Identify active sizes to reduce errors in marker ordering.
- Bookmark revisions in the marker and revert to different layouts at any time.
- Define the width of the piece perimeter lines in the marker for ContourVision.
- Automatically save the marker layout and never lose your work again!
- Create your plan with only the sizes needed, including altered sizes
- Generate reports from your finished cut plans to share information outside of Easy Plan.
- Automate your cut planning process using a watch directory to import files.
- Increase calculation capabilities for larger cut orders.
- Style level changes make pattern changes even easier with editable pleats and fullness.
- Color management profiles are identified when images are placed to assist in color matching in digital printing.
- Store measurements from any size, including altered sizes, in measure charts.
- Identify cut sequences line-by-line on pieces to optimize cutting and reduce recuts.
Seamless Data Integration Between CAD and Cutting Rooms
Gerber’s AccuMark® pattern design and marker making software, automated spreading systems and Paragon™ cutter are integrated to share data seamlessly. With this advanced communication capability, organizations can improve productivity, eliminate errors caused by manual data entry and provide managers clear visibility to track work in process more effectively.
How it Works
Use AccuMark to Generate a Cut Plan
Users generate a cut plan very quickly using AccuMark’s Easy Plan module. Simply input model sizes, quantities, colors and fabric types or import these details from your ERP system. Easy Plan creates the cut plan automatically and generates all marker files needed. Users can interactively edit cut plan results.
Make Markers Automatically or Interactively.
When making markers, users have a choice. They can either place pieces manually or send markers to AccuNest™ for completely automated marker making. AccuNest employs powerful algorithms to analyze multiple nesting solutions and deliver the one with the highest material utilization.
AccuMark Generates a Cut Ticket with Barcode Containing Details for Each Spread.
AccuMark generates a cut ticket report and a barcode containing the marker name, material type and color, and number of plies needed for each spread in the work order.
Spreader Operator Scans the Barcode to Retrieve Spread Details.
The spreader operator simply scans the barcode and retrieves all necessary information to prepare the spread job including number of plies, spread length and spreading mode.
Paragon Cutter Operator Scans the Barcode to Retrieve the File to be Cut.
When the spread is complete, the spreading system’s wireless barcode printer generates a barcode label to attach to the top ply of the spread. The spread then travels to the Paragon cutter. The cutter operator scans the barcode to retrieve the proper cut file. This eliminates the possibility of cutting an incorrect marker and wasting costly material.
Managers Access Metrics that Matter to Track Work in Process.
After cutting the job, the Paragon system generates a report detailing the number of units cut (“metrics that matter”). With this information, managers are able to compare the details of the job cut with the original AccuMark Easy Plan cut ticket and track work in progress more accurately.