Base Module: gets you up and running with the basics
- Base module is required for all CutWorks seats and single-ply cutters.
- Open/save/append files in many different formats.
- CSV file import of simple pieces.
- File wizards – process jobs in batches, create rules to convert files from one format to another or move files automatically.
- Process wizards – automate steps (mouse clicks) to accelerate job preparation.
- Edit geometry – scale pieces within a nest; remove extra points for better cut quality; combine lines within a piece for faster cutting.
- Define and edit layers and assign separate cutting and/or annotation tools to each.
ToolPath: optimizes cutting times
- Manually or automatically string together individual lines to form longer,continuous lines for more accurate,faster cutting.
- Change the sequence in which parts are cut.
- Change start points and cut direction.
- Remove common lines to improve cutting speeds.
- Preview how a job is programmed to cut before cutting begins.
Nesting: maximize material utilization with CutWorks’nesting tools
- Drag and drop parts.
- Rotate and flip parts.
- Detect overlapped parts.
- Cut, copy and paste parts to fill a nest.
- Anchor parts in place to prevent single pieces from being moved.
- Snap to grid – automatically move parts containing match points to the nearest intersection of the fabric repeat grid lines.
- Supports piece-to-fabric and piece-to piece matching.
- Nest parts on the cutter for real time repeat variations or bow/skew adjustments (with optional projector).
- Multiple automatic nesting engines depending on application.
- Powerful digital cut ticket provides all the spreading and marking information to the Gerber Paragon® cutter.
- Robust database written in SQL Server.
- Uses a powerful Marker Library, a statistical database built from sets of previously made markers.
- Marker Generator: Ability to automatically generate multiple marker bundle combinations.
- Uses AccuNest™ to draft markers on the fly, obtaining estimated length and efficiency information for pre-approvals.
- Combine multiple fabric widths and colorways.
- Improved work order workflow by eliminating the need for external programs such as Excel® sheets.
- Offers matching and pant drops capabilities, as well as a more intelligent cut plan algorithm for specific product and fabric types (e.g. plaids and stripes and men’s suits).
- Offers functionality to visualize how spreads are allocated to the cutting tables, allowing users to
manage spreads in the cutting room more efficiently.
- Seamless communication with other Gerber products: AccuMark and AccuNest.
- AccuPlan interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- Plan based on roll availability.
- Import multiple cut work orders from ERP systems, speeding up the process of cut planning containing multiple styles, fabrics and colors, and marker generation.
- Generate reports from finished cut plans to easily communicate results.
- Cut Plan Statistics is a quick way to provide up-to-date information about spread and cut plan solutions at a glance.
- Barcodes have been incorporated to marking and spreading instructions to properly communicate with spreaders and cutters.
- Powerful Production Tracker Report that records work orders history providing a live status of each statefrom planning to cutting.
- Export Cutplan Reports back to ERP.