Base Module: gets you up and running with the basics
- Base module is required for all CutWorks seats and single-ply cutters.
- Open/save/append files in many different formats.
- CSV file import of simple pieces.
- File wizards – process jobs in batches, create rules to convert files from one format to another or move files automatically.
- Process wizards – automate steps (mouse clicks) to accelerate job preparation.
- Edit geometry – scale pieces within a nest; remove extra points for better cut quality; combine lines within a piece for faster cutting.
- Define and edit layers and assign separate cutting and/or annotation tools to each.
ToolPath: optimizes cutting times
- Manually or automatically string together individual lines to form longer,continuous lines for more accurate,faster cutting.
- Change the sequence in which parts are cut.
- Change start points and cut direction.
- Remove common lines to improve cutting speeds.
- Preview how a job is programmed to cut before cutting begins.
Nesting: maximize material utilization with CutWorks’nesting tools
- Drag and drop parts.
- Rotate and flip parts.
- Detect overlapped parts.
- Cut, copy and paste parts to fill a nest.
- Anchor parts in place to prevent single pieces from being moved.
- Snap to grid – automatically move parts containing match points to the nearest intersection of the fabric repeat grid lines.
- Supports piece-to-fabric and piece-to piece matching.
- Nest parts on the cutter for real time repeat variations or bow/skew adjustments (with optional projector).
- Multiple automatic nesting engines depending on application.