GERBER TECHNOLOGY-GERBER PLOTTER MP
Hard-working, intelligent and easy-to-use, this plotter is made to perform—and built to bolster your bottom line. Re-engineered with innovative design enhancements, the GERBERplotter™ MP Series stands ready to meet the most challenging workflow demands, delivering enhanced reliability, advanced performance and a maximum ROI.
Reliability on Display
- Precision crafted aluminum and injection molded parts designed to withstand even the toughest manufacturing environments.
- A sealed structure minimizes contamination that can cause wear on critical parts over time, while innovative engineering enhancements minimize moving parts and consolidate circuitry to reduce potential failure points.
- Screw-less side panel allows easy access to critical components for easy serviceability.
- Specially designed feet on the back of each leg prevent the head cover from hitting an adjacent wall when lifted, preventing damage to both the wall and the plotter.
Return on Investment
- The MP Series can reliably print on paper as light as 20 grams, representing materials savings of over 50% compared to standard 35 pound paper that other plotters require.
- Our low-cost, easy-to-use preventative maintenance kit can help keep your production up and running smoothly.
- Seamlessly integrates with AccuMark® and WinPlot software, reducing your training time and associated costs.
- Designed for use with HP45A inkjet cartridges or Gerber’s exclusive Ultra ink, the MP Series can save you even more, eliminating the need for overpriced, less accessible cartridges.
Performance on a Roll
- Produce as many as 180 meters per hour for full widths at 300 dpi resolution with high-speed plotting
- Save on load time, as paper clips on the take-up bar eliminate taping while the automatic paper feeder measures the perfect starting length
- Prevent clogging with an automated printhead cleaning system that uses an optional printhead parking station to clean heads after every job
- A specially designed paper cutter makes transitions between print jobs quick and clean.
- The small workplace footprint allows you to conveniently position the unit against any flat wall.
- Quiet operating volume of less than 40 dB.
- Easy-to-read LED control screen keeps a wide range of reports and diagnostics—including job status, meters cut, and ink consumption—at your fingertips.
- LED maintenance indicators boldly display the machine’s status, including when preventative maintenance needs to be performed.
- Easily monitor your plotter with your Windows® PC using remote diagnostics and messaging.
- Conveniently load paper with an easy-to-load roller that’s positioned low to the floor, making it easy for one person to perform efficiently.
- Optional heavy duty take-up bar that can hold 100 lbs. of paper.