GERBER TECHNOLOGY-VIRTEK IRIS SPS
Virtek laser projectors work with or without targets for projection.
The Virtek Iris™ Spatial Positioning System (SPS) offers advanced software created to guide you through the assembly process, the Iris system uses the geometric features of parts, to accurately locate a work piece in 3D space designed for the aerospace industry.
Supporting the use of multiple vision systems and laser projectors, it guides users through part assembly, digitizing, verification and paint masking tasks
Iris improves efficiencies – for some companies as much as 60 percent. Instantly measure and project on parts that were previously impractical or impossible. Detect errors early in the process; prevent costly rework. Eliminate the need for templates and ensure assemblies match CAD designs precisely.
- Locates work piece in 3D space
- Locks onto CAD datum references
- Works without targets
- Accurately projects 3D position of work piece
- Increased throughput and flawless quality control
- Reduces operator error
- Easily portable
- Accelerates digitizing, paint masking and final assembly tasks