An entry-level cutter at a cost-effective price point.
FEATURING A ROBUST SET OF STANDARD FEATURES, THE G7 PROVIDES UNPARALLELED VALUE AND CONSISTENTLY DELIVERS ACCURATELY CUT PARTS AT HIGH THROUGHPUT.
Produce accurate cut parts every time.
- Intelligent vacuum system – automatically adjusts vacuum levels as the job is cut – up to 20% energy savings versus previous models.
- Gerber’s Knife Intelligence™ – senses and compensates for deflections keeping the cut part true to the CAD pattern, all in real time.
- Resealer ensures cut part quality and reduces energy consumption.
- Optional Vortec Knife Cooler prevents fusing between plies of material.
Bring new levels of efficiency to your production.
- 2.0-meter-wide conveyorized cutting platform delivers accurately cut parts with up to 20% more throughput than the competition.
- Optional automated drill efficiently produces accurately placed holes.
- Process jobs easily using the ergonomic touchscreen control panel and CutWorks MPC software which minimizes operator training, increases repeatability and reduces errors.
- Automatic SMARTbite™ calculator analyzes each marker to determine the maximum number of pieces to be cut with a minimum number of material advances to maximize cutter throughput.
- Operating volume of under 78 dB comfortably integrates into most production environments.
- Emergency stop buttons and beam paddles help keep operators safe in all areas around the machine.
- Transfer CAD files to the cutter easily by enabling network connectivity.
Ergonomic operator console with CutWorks® MPC simplifies operator training and reduces errors.
The optional Vortec Knife Chiller helps prevent fusing of plies.
Emergency stop buttons and beam paddles ensure operator safety.